Well it’s that time of year again and I’m sure most of you are with friends and family. Hopefully you were good and santa delivered everything you asked for. Once you have eaten that massive meal, marinaded yourself in booze and opened all your presents boredom can quickly set in. Sure you can have a heated debate with your uncle about how the conservatives are ruining everything or make small talk about why you haven’t got a proper job yet with your mum but why not try doing these 5 things instead:
- Go for a bike ride! Try out that new helmet or gloves (or bike if you are really lucky). It was wet but very warm out there earlier and the beach in Brighton was covered in great flotsam and jetsam.
- Watch the new amazing Inspired to Ride film all about the Trans America Race (from the makers of Ride the Divide). You could watch it on your new tablet while sipping some sherry.
- Did you get some chocolates? Put one on your forehead and try and get it into your mouth without using your hands. Lots of slippery face moisturiser or sweat may help.
- Find some new music or introduce your family and friends to some that you love. I highly recommend Baroness and their new album Purple which is more than excellent. Listen to the cracker of a song Kerosene for a taster.
- Drink too much booze, eat all the snacks and dips and fall asleep on the sofa snoring.
What ever you do enjoy and hopefully see you out on your bikes soon.