That’s very exciting news indeed. Looking forward to seeing these things out there and you can already spot the docking stations going up around town. Have a read of the article below for more information.
Summer may feel like its a very long way away, however the motivation to get out now is still there. Helps that it’s hardly been cold down here on the South coast! Wishing you a good weekend of riding with buddies and getting those miles in.
Well it’s that time of year again and I’m sure most of you are with friends and family. Hopefully you were good and santa delivered everything you asked for. Once you have eaten that massive meal, marinaded yourself in booze and opened all your presents boredom can quickly set in. Sure you can have a heated debate with your uncle about how the conservatives are ruining everything or make small talk about why you haven’t got a proper job yet with your mum but why not try doing these 5 things instead:
- Go for a bike ride! Try out that new helmet or gloves (or bike if you are really lucky). It was wet but very warm out there earlier and the beach in Brighton was covered in great flotsam and jetsam.
- Watch the new amazing Inspired to Ride film all about the Trans America Race (from the makers of Ride the Divide). You could watch it on your new tablet while sipping some sherry.
- Did you get some chocolates? Put one on your forehead and try and get it into your mouth without using your hands. Lots of slippery face moisturiser or sweat may help.
- Find some new music or introduce your family and friends to some that you love. I highly recommend Baroness and their new album Purple which is more than excellent. Listen to the cracker of a song Kerosene for a taster.
- Drink too much booze, eat all the snacks and dips and fall asleep on the sofa snoring.
What ever you do enjoy and hopefully see you out on your bikes soon.
We had a OTB cross outing to Stanmer park today. It’s was super fun, slippery and windy!
On a trip to the south-west of England at the end of last summer, visiting friends and riding around Exeter, I was introduced to Dan from Broadside Printing. After the inevitable chat about all things bike, we sparked the idea of making some functional t-shirts for the Blog that would be great to ride in.
If you are planning a bikepacking trip, this certainly looks like a bike that can handle pretty much anything you throw at it! I’d have loved to take this across portugal and for the upcoming trips over winter and next year. Head over to the bikepacking.com site to read a full review.